Fri, 31 Jul|
July 31st - Virtual Paint by the Pints - Irish Summer
Join us for a virtual Paint by the Pints event - Irish Summer theme! For those joining us from across the world, this event will kick off at 7pm GMT (Local Irish time) on Friday, July 31st.
Time & Location
31 Jul 2020, 19:00
About the event
Join us for VIRTUAL Paint by the Pints as our artist, Jill Shanley, gives step-by-step instruction of a gorgeous painting. We may all be in isolation but that doesn't stop us from getting creative!
How it works:
- Grab a spot to our event on Friday evening
- At 7pm, July 31st, we will email out the link to the live video stream
- We will be available to answer any questions, give virtual high fives and support you with any advice needed to complete the painting. Write directly in the YouTube Chat. Send us a facebook message, Instagram DM or email us on Paintbythepints@gmail.com.
- Once you sign up for your spot, the video will be available to you for as long as you wish, even if you cannot join us at the time of the event. You can start, pause and resume the painting when it is convenient for you and your family.
- These events will be family friendly - we recommend getting everyone involved in the fun! If you want to paint and kids want to use crayons, that's still perfect!
It is important to our team that we've been able to provide you with the best quality content, completely free, over the past few weeks - If you enjoy our virtual event, please consider purchasing a supporter ticket at check out and share our event on your social media accounts. Art is an amazing escape for the mind. We love what we do and the community we get to create with!
Tickets remain free for those who are impacted by current events. Please consider purchasing a supporter ticket to this event to help support our small business!
It is important to our team that we've been able to provide you with the best quality content, completely free, over the past few weeks - If you enjoy our virtual event, please consider purchasing this supporter ticket at check out and share our event on your social media accounts. Art is an amazing escape for the mind. We love what we do and the community we get to create with!
Supporter + Charity Donation
One for One donation to our charities - Children in Hospital, Ireland & Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association.