Fri, 19 Jun|
Pride Week Paint Night with The Hendrick Hotel in aid of BeLongTo
Join us for a SPECIAL EDITION of Paint by the Pints event, in partnership with The Hendrick Hotel, Smithfield Dublin! This event is in aid of BeLongTo. We will be recreating the vibrant artwork of Irish Artist, James Kirwan.
Time & Location
19 Jun 2020, 19:00
About the event
We're kicking off Pride week with a special even in partnership with The Hendrick hotel, in aid of the incredible charity BeLongTo!
Join us for VIRTUAL Paint by the Pints as our artist, Jill Shanley, recreates a special artwork by Irish artist James Kirwan! We'll be giving step-by-step instruction of a vibrant, colourful painting.
How it works:
- Grab a ticket (€10) to our event on Friday evening
- At 7pm, June 19th, we will email out the link to the live video stream
- We will be available to answer any questions, give virtual high fives and support you with any advice needed to complete the painting. Write directly in the YouTube Chat. Send us a facebook message, Instagram DM or email us on Paintbythepints@gmail.com.
- Once you sign up for your spot, the video will be available to you for as long as you wish, even if you cannot join us at the time of the event. You can start, pause and resume the painting when it is convenient for you and your family.
- These events will be family friendly - we recommend getting everyone involved in the fun! If you want to paint and kids want to use crayons, that's still perfect!
Learn more about James Kirwan, Artist:
Originally from Gorey Co.Wexford, James Kirwan is a graduate of NCAD & his work represents wanderlust, exploration, & curiosity. He is fascinated by the transcendence of ego and the many ways in which we try to do so on a daily basis. His paintings can include recognizable things such as figures or landscapes but presented in a fictional abstract world. He works on many pieces at once created from found objects and images, colour combinations and discoveries while exercising playful experimentations.
The Hendrick PBTP Event
50% of proceeds from this event go directly to BeLongTo charity in aid of helping youths in the LGBTQ+ community.