Virtual Paint by the Pints x Social Distancing Week 2 x FREE
Time & Location
About the event
LINK TO EVENT: https://youtu.be/OdadIgZkZ7Y
Join us for VIRTUAL Paint by the Pints as our artist, Jill Shanley, gives step-by-step instruction of a gorgeous koi fish painting. We may all be in isolation but that doesn't stop us from getting creative!
How it works:
- Grab a spot to our event on Friday evening - the event is completely FREE !
- At 7pm, 27th March, we will send out the link to the video which will be available for 3 months
- We will be available to answer any questions, give virtual high fives and support you with any advice needed to complete the painting. Write directly in the YouTube Chat. Send us a facebook message, Instagram DM or email us on Paintbythepints@gmail.com.
- Once you sign up for your FREE spot, the video will be available to you for as long as you wish, even if you cannot join us at the time of the event. You can start, pause and resume the painting when it is convenient for you and your family.
- These events will be family friendly - we recommend getting everyone involved in the fun! If you want to paint and kids want to use crayons, that's still perfect!
Don't have the supplies at home? Here's your chance to support local. Grab your spot and we will send you a list of materials you can order online!
It is important to our team that we can provide you with the best quality content, completely free, over the next few weeks - If you enjoy the virtual event, please share our event on your social media accounts. Art is an amazing escape for the mind. We love what we do and the community we get to create with!
- Virtual Paint by the Pints - 2€0€00€0